Best Couples resort
Situated amidst the glorious Himalayan Range atop a private hilltop in Kumaon, Vatsyayana is a unique conceptual resort for couples. Its beautiful location and world-class hospitality make it a dream destination for those who are looking at exploring and fulfilling their inner fantasies.
Taking a leaf out of the ancient Indian scriptures of intimacy and man-woman relationship, the resort boasts to set a new standard for a Couples’ Resort in India. Just 47 km away from Jim Corbett National Park, Vatsyayana promises an enchanting experience where you can indulge to your heart’s content.
The Lavanya suites are exclusively designated for Couples Only, Lavanya abodes come adorned with tastefully done exquisite interiors & subtle accouterments for those special moments together. Taking a leaf out of Rishi Vatsyayana’s scriptures, the abode features a sensuous play of lights and colors to enhance the spark in your relationships.
An ultimate luxury experience spread over 1100 square feet, Chaturbhuja Lavanya transports you to a world of multi-layered romantic experiences interspersed with passionate indulgences. Pleasurable spaces, mood lighting, and genuine conceptual execution give you a pristine couple environment for the ages.
How to Reach Vatsyayana The Best Couples Resort in India
How to reach Vatsyayana Resorts, Manila
- By Air – The closest airport to Vatsyayana is Pantnagar Airport (163 km)
- By Road -Vatsyayana is 326 km away from Delhi and is about a 7.5 hours drive. The route can be followed: Delhi – Moradabad – Kashipur – Ramnagar (Jim Corbett National Park) – Mohaan – Marchula – Maulikhal – Vatsyayana.
- By Train -We are 75 km away from the Ramnagar railway station.
Nearby Attractions While Visiting The Best Couples Resort in India
VATSYAYANA RESORTS D-I-Y EXPERIENCES – DO IT YOURSELF EXPLORATIONS
We encourage you to explore this untouched countryside away from the burgeoning crowds of the more commercial hill stations with a wide range of Do It Yourself or D-I-Y Experiences. Take in the local culture, delve into the community and feel the sights & sounds of this amazing belt of Uttarakhand.
- Temple Trail – Explore the Local History & Culture
- Manila Devi
- Ma Kalinka
- Riverside Excursion with Pahadi Maggi & Masala Chai
- Bird Watching Walk on the Hillside
- Kuleswara Temple Walk
- Village Experience with Kumauni Chai
5 thoughts on “Couples Resort in India, Luxury Redefined for Adults”